N1 Loose Hickory Stripe 10oz Japanese Twill Unisex TrousersRegular price 6.317,00 Kč
The N1 is a pleated front and high-waist gives you a flattering cut, while the ever-so-slightly tapered leg allows a casual vibe. The vintage blue 10oz Italian denim is soft and comfortable. The hickory stripe is classic workwear fabric which will soften up with wear.
- High-rise waist sits above the hips
- Relaxed hip area leading into a slightly tapered leg; room for movement and versatility
- Loose leg provides ample room from the thigh to the hem
- Can be cut short or cuffed for a cropped leg
- Available for free denim repair in-house
Fabric and Trims
- 10oz raw denim woven in Japan Kaihara
- 100% cotton
- Pocket bags and facings are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) so will not shrink in the width
- Corozo button from heritage button makers Courtney & Co.
- Nickel-tooth zip produced by YKK
- White dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Brand labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers (compostable)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused
Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- If you have generous hips, you may need to size up.
- Hemming – Our selvedge & organic raw denim jeans are manufactured at 34" length. As a result, we offer free hemming. Once shortened, your craft jeans cannot be returned or exchanged. You may want to try the fit first, and hem them second.
- Denim Softening – Raw denim will feel rigid when first worn but will relax and soften over time. The denim will mould to your own body, fitting better with each wear.
See the Size Guide for more information.
- Cold wash only, or the denim will shrink by 5%
- Wash inside out with mild detergent or none at all
- They are Sanforized so will shrink in the length up to 1″, but shouldn’t shrink in the width
- Raw denim will give up to a 1 1/2″ in the waistband, so the fit should be snug (but not restrictive) to compensate
We offer FREE shipping within the UK only on all orders over £50.
We ship all orders to the EU that are paid in Euros through our DHL shipping agent ‘taxes and duties paid’. This means that the price you see at checkout will be the total price you pay. Simple as that. All goods shipped to the EU will also be sent via DHL.
We offer a 30-day returns or exchange policy from the date you receive the goods*. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information please see our Terms & Policies page.