Merchant & Mills Clementine Skirt PatternRegular price £12.08
Slim fitting jeans skirt with a slight a-line, back split and shaped waistband. Jeans details but with domestic sewing machine ease.
- Tissue paper pattern in card envelope with instructions.
- This is a multi-size paper pattern including sizes 6 – 18
- 1.5cm seam allowance is included in the pattern unless otherwise stated
- Skill level: experienced
- Multi-size pattern, but check the finished measurements and size chart before cutting
- If in doubt, make a toile. Merchant and Mills advise making a toile first, firstly to adjust the fit if needed but secondly to familiarise yourself with the pattern instructions.
- 8-12.5oz denim (up to 14oz with a heavy duty sewing machine)
- 7″ metal jeans zip
- Plain cotton fabric for pocket bags
- Heavy duty contrast thread/top stitching thread
- Matching standard contrast thread (to use in the bobbin)
- 1 x button approx 18mm
Note: M&M have found that a heavy duty thread rather than a topstitch thread gives a more authentic look to the topstitching and is easier to use. You may find that you get a better stitch using a matching standard ‘sew all’ thread in the bobbin.