E3 10z Blue Denim OverallsRegular price £225.00
Our E3 overalls are a classic workwear all-in-one garment. Classic comfy, oversized style, great for everyday wear and suitable for all types of body shapes. This 10oz blue denim is from CONE mills and is made using Natural Indigo dye which keeps its brilliant blue shade after washing.
- Vintage-inspired with classic straight wide leg
- Full zip and fitted, rigid waistband
- Can be worn by a wide variety of body shapes
- 100% cotton soft, rinsed denim in a vibrant indigo blue with a great natural drape
- Benthe is wearing a size S. She is 177cm (5’8”) tall, has a 26” waist and 37.5" hips
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London
Fabric and Trims
- 10oz blue denim woven by CONE Mills using bio-based Natural Indigo from Stony Creek of Tennesee
- Denim code: US09
- Full-width fabric – internal seams are bound.
- The overalls have been rinsed once to lessen the high amount of indigo in the fabric (that doesn’t penetrate the yarns). This means it will not shrink when washed
- Zipper with nickel teeth and navy tape produced by YKK
- Ecru dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Rimmed corozo buttons from Courtney & Co.
- Brand labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers(compost denim)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused