Camden 10z Cone Denim ApronRegular price £79.17
The Camden Apron is our tribute to the market workers, stall holders, blacksmiths, cobblers, barrow boys & girls, gin distillers, et al, both from our renowned borough and around the world, who strived and still strive daily to make and create offerings to improve our lives.
It's functional, hard-wearing and befitting of an honest day's work.
- The Camden 10z Cone raw denim indigo apron.
- Curved chest pocket detail
- 100% Made on Blackhorse Lane, London E17
- Length 25.5"
FABRIC AND TRIMS
- Sanforized denim (pre-shrunk but will shrink up to 1″ in the length when washed)
- Leather embossed logo tab
- Nickel rivets from YKK and heavy duty eyelets from Abbey England
- Strong polyester herringbone tape neck and waist ties in matching indigo blue from Abbey England
- Contrasting silver grey dual-duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Cloth labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers (compost denim)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused