SE8 Straight Wide Stripe 8.6oz Italian Twill Womens TrousersRegular price €270,95
Our SE8 cut is a relaxed fit with a high-rise and straight leg. This cut has a fishtail detail at the back of the waistband.
This cut is perfect for those wanting a relaxed, casual jean. The wide stripe denim and contrasting ‘double-knee’ detail can be styled up or made more subtle by pairing the jean with a white or navy t-shirt or shirt.
- High rise, sits on the waist
- Room on the hips leading to a straight leg
- Relaxed, casual fit
- BLA vegan cloth patch located on large single back pocket
- Temica is wearing a size 26. She is 174cm tall, has a 26.5” waist and 35.4″ hips
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane
- Made out of a wide stripe 8.6oz Italian Twill
Fabric and Trims
- 8.6oz raw denim woven in Italy by Berto
- 100% cotton
- Pocket bags and facings are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) so will not shrink in the width
- Corozo button from heritage button makers Courtney & Co.
- Nickel-tooth zip produced by YKK
- White dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Cloth labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled and sustainable denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers (compostable)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused