WC2 Relaxed Tapered Indigo 14oz Japanese Raw Selvedge Womens JeansRegular price 1.683,00 lei
The WC2 has a mid-rise and is suitable for those who want a tapered jean, this jean is cut slightly straighter through the hip than the E10.
This cut is suitable for those who want a tapered jean or are straighter through the hip and waist.
In a saturated indigo rigid raw Japanese selvedge denim for a pure premium jean. Woven in Japan by Kurabo or Kaihara Mills.
- Mid-rise, sits just above the hip bone
- Relaxed hip area leading into a tapered leg
- Slimmer through the leg than the E10
- Rigid raw high quality denim for a pair of jeans that you’ll need to work in
- Temica is wearing a size 26. She is 174cm tall, has a 26.5” waist and 35.4″ hips
- Available for free denim repair in-house
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London.
Fabric and Trims
- 14 oz indigo raw denim woven in Japan by Kurabo from 100% cotton (Fabric code: J44)
- Denim is fully of personality with a dark saturation and grainy white warp
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) denim; will shrink in the length but not width
- Pocket bags and facings are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- BLA-branded copper-plated nickel buttons and rivets produced by YKK
- Zipper with nickel teeth and navy tape produced by YKK
- Matching dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Leather patch comes from JT Batchelor Ltd in Hackney, sourced from Somerset UK and Belgium
- Locally screenprinted pockets, signed off by maker with style, size and mill
- Brand labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers (compost them)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused