Merchant & Mills Field Belt Bag PatternRegular price 52,00 zl
The Field Belt is designed to carry all of your travel essentials neatly around the waist leaving your hands free for chopping logs or pointing at historical buildings. The bag is fully lined.
- Tissue paper pattern in card envelope with instructions.
- This is a one size fits all pattern
- All seam allowances are 1cm
- Skill level: beginner
- One size only
- Finished measurements: length 22cm and width 17cm
- Oilskin/oilcloth, medium to heavyweight canvas or drill, medium-weight denim (8-14oz)
- Main bag 80cm x 30cm
- Lining 50cm x 30cm
- 12.5mm/1/2″ leather strap 38.5cm (we recommend split cowhide)
- 25mm/1″ leather strap minimum 1.1M (we recommend split cowhide)
- 1 x 12.5mm/1/2″ roller buckle
- 1 x 25mm/1″ roller buckle
- 6 x 9mm rivets or chicago screws
- You can look at Merchant and Mills’ site for hardware, or we recommend Ray Stitch
Note: When inserting the rivets we recommend using a very solid surface like a cement floor so there is no movement. You will just need a hammer to set the rivets, but you will need something to make a hole in your leather, we recommend a revolving hole punch.