NW1 Relaxed Heritage Indigo 13.75oz Italian Raw Selvedge Mens JeansRegular price €276,95
NW1 heritage-inspired jeans with a relaxed silhouette, perfect with a cuff. Modern tailoring innovation makes this a durable lifelong pair of jeans. 13.75oz weight indigo Organic selvedge denim from Candiani Mills in Italy make this a classic raw selvedge denim jean with a softer raw denim feel.
- Heritage 1950s styling with higher back rise and lower front rise
- Medium front rise sits at the hip, high back rise hugs the waist
- Tapered leg straightens somewhat from the knee to hem
- Hem opening is wider than the E5, slimmer than the NW3
- Perfect balance of providing a bit of room while still looking fitted due to the rises
- The denim is fairly open and has a blue undertone weft, soft handle
- Anthony is wearing a size 32 in our NW1 jean. He is 189cm (6’2″) and weighs 85.7kg (189lbs)
- Available for free denim repair in-house
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London
Fabric and Trims
- 13.75oz Organic raw denim woven in Candiani Mills
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) denim
- Pocket bags are made of 10oz cotton twill
- BLA-branded copper-plated nickel buttons and standard rivets produced by YKK
- Cognac-coloured English vegetable-tanned leather patches are cut and stamped by hand in our factory; plates made by Metallic Elephant in Essex and cutter made by local Steve
- Leather patches come from JT Batchelor Ltd in Hackney, sourced from Somerset UK and Belgium
- Tobacco-coloured dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Locally screenprinted pockets, signed off by maker with style, size and mill
- Labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers( compost them)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused
- Heritage one-piece button fly for strength and tidiness
- Reinforced back pockets with additional 10oz cotton lining piece, for extra defence
- Inside seam is felled for super strength and durability
- Selvedge featured on the outside leg seam
- Outer leg seam is captured within the pocket bag for strength at the pressure point
- “Made, By Us, For Life” pocket bag featuring our values
- Tailoring innovation makes the inside of the jean more beautiful
- Heritage-style waistband construction makes the jean stronger
- Belt loops sewn in to the waistband for strength
- Stress points are bar-tacked or riveted for durability
- Hidden coin/key pocket in the right-hand pocket bag
Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- Waist & Hip Stretching – Though pre-shrunk, raw denim stretches up to 2.5cm / 1" in the waist and hip over 30 wears. You may consider sizing down one size as a result.
- Hemming – Our jeans are manufactured at 36" and 34" lengths. As a result, we offer free hemming. Once shortened below 34", your jeans cannot be returned or exchanged. You may want to try the fit first, and hem them second.
- Inseam Shrinkage – Though pre-shrunk, our jeans lose 2.5cm/1" in the length on the first wash. We therefore add 2.5cm /1" to whatever length you request.
- Denim Softening – Raw denim will feel rigid when first worn but will relax and soften over time. The denim will mould to your own body, fitting better with each wear.
See the Size Guide for more information.
- Cold wash only, or the denim will shrink by 5%
- Wash inside out with mild detergent or none at all
- They are Sanforized so will shrink in the length up to 1″, but shouldn’t shrink in the width
- Raw denim will give up to a 1 1/2″ in the waistband, so the fit should be snug (but not restrictive) to compensate
We offer FREE shipping within the UK only on all orders over £50.
We ship all orders to the EU that are paid in Euros through our DHL shipping agent ‘taxes and duties paid’. This means that the price you see at checkout will be the total price you pay. Simple as that. All goods shipped to the EU will also be sent via DHL.
We offer a 30-day returns or exchange policy from the date you receive the goods*. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information please see our Terms & Policies page.