SE8 Straight Wide Stripe 8.6oz Italian Twill Womens TrousersRegular price €263,95
The SE8 is our relaxed workwear inspired trousers. Which has a high-rise and a straight leg throughout which looks great cuffed and an amazing wide stripe with contrasting 'double-knee' detail.
- High rise, sits on the waist
- Room on the hips leading to a straight leg
- Relaxed, casual fit
- BLA vegan cloth patch located on large single back pocket
- Temica is wearing a size 26. She is 174cm tall, has a 26.5” waist and 35.4″ hips
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane
- Made out of a wide stripe 8.6oz Italian Twill
Fabric and Trims
- 8.6oz raw denim woven in Italy by Berto
- 100% cotton
- Pocket bags and facings are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) so will not shrink in the width
- Corozo button from heritage button makers Courtney & Co.
- Nickel-tooth zip produced by YKK
- White dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Cloth labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled and sustainable denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers (compostable)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused
Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- If you have generous hips, you may need to size up.
- Hemming – Our selvedge & organic raw denim jeans are manufactured at 34" length. As a result, we offer free hemming. Once shortened, your craft jeans cannot be returned or exchanged. You may want to try the fit first, and hem them second.
- Denim Softening – Raw denim will feel rigid when first worn but will relax and soften over time. The denim will mould to your own body, fitting better with each wear.
See the Size Guide for more information.
- Cold wash only, or the denim will shrink by 5%
- Wash inside out with mild detergent or none at all
- They are Sanforized so will shrink in the length up to 1″, but shouldn’t shrink in the width
- Raw denim will give up to a 1 1/2″ in the waistband, so the fit should be snug (but not restrictive) to compensate
We offer FREE shipping within the UK only on all orders over £50.
We ship all orders to the EU that are paid in Euros through our DHL shipping agent ‘taxes and duties paid’. This means that the price you see at checkout will be the total price you pay. Simple as that. All goods shipped to the EU will also be sent via DHL.
We offer a 30-day returns or exchange policy from the date you receive the goods*. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information please see our Terms & Policies page.