E10 Classic Straight 13oz Italian Rinsed Ecru Womens JeanRegular price €262,95
The E10 classic straight jean are so named for their everyday style and suitability for all types of body. High rise, straight and great dressed up or down. The 13oz Italian ecru (natural) is a cool, neutral colour. Rinsed for a softer comfortable fit.
- Vintage-inspired classic straight leg; legs wider than our WC2
- High-waisted and close-fitting through the high hip
- Can be worn by a wide variety of body shapes
- Characterful high quality ecru denim with clear twill lines and cotton seed visible up close
- Benthe is wearing a size 27. She is 177cm (5’8”) tall, has a 26” waist and 37.5″ hips
- Available for free denim repair in-house
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London
Fabric and Trims
- 13oz ecru rinsed sanforized (pre-shrunk) denim woven in Italy by Candiani
- 100% cotton
- Vegan cloth patch (cotton) instead of leather, to prevent bleeding in the wash
- Ecru dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Pocket bags and facings are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- BLA-branded copper-plated nickel buttons and rivets produced by YKK
- Zipper with nickel teeth and ecru tape produced by YKK
- Locally screen-printed pockets, signed off by maker with style, size and mill
- Brand labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Swing Tags By Calverts of Hackney
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused
Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- If you have generous hips, you may need to size up.
- Hemming – Our selvedge & organic raw denim jeans are manufactured at 34" length. As a result, we offer free hemming. Once shortened, your craft jeans cannot be returned or exchanged. You may want to try the fit first, and hem them second.
- Denim Softening – Raw denim will feel rigid when first worn but will relax and soften over time. The denim will mould to your own body, fitting better with each wear.
See the Size Guide for more information.
- Cold wash only, or the denim will shrink by 5%
- Wash inside out with mild detergent or none at all
- They are Sanforized so will shrink in the length up to 1″, but shouldn’t shrink in the width
- Raw denim will give up to a 1 1/2″ in the waistband, so the fit should be snug (but not restrictive) to compensate
We offer FREE shipping within the UK only on all orders over £50.
We ship all orders to the EU that are paid in Euros through our DHL shipping agent ‘taxes and duties paid’. This means that the price you see at checkout will be the total price you pay. Simple as that. All goods shipped to the EU will also be sent via DHL.
We offer a 30-day returns or exchange policy from the date you receive the goods*. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information please see our Terms & Policies page.