N5 Slim Straight Vegan Indigo 12.5oz Turkish Raw Stretch Womens JeansRegular price 92.400 Ft
The N5 is our only jean with elastane, deigned to be a slim fitting comfortable jean with a mid-rise.
This cut is perfect for those after a slim fitting jean with some stretch to allow for movement and comfort.
It’s still a raw denim so you’ll get the lovely wear patina, but the elastane helps the jeans fit your natural curves.
- High-waisted; will sit mid to high rise depending on where your hips and waist naturally are
- Strong taper through the thigh
- Softer taper from the knee to hem; not so skinny
- The leg of the jean will shrink in the width during the first wash, creating a slimmer fit
- Benthe is wearing a size 27. She is 177cm (5’8”) tall, has a 26” waist and 37.5″ hips
- Available for free denim repair in-house
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London
Fabric and Trims
- 12.5oz indigo raw stretch denim woven in Turkey by Isko Mills
- The fabric has lots of give, so you can take your true size and it will ease back to your body
- Denim will shrink one size in the width when washed.
- Fabric is 94% cotton 4% polyester 2% lycra
- Pocket bags are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- Polycotton bias binding for the taped seams
- BLA-branded nickel buttons and standard rivets produced by YKK
- Tobacco-coloured dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Locally screen-printed pockets, signed off by maker with style, size and mill
- Labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Vegan Trims - Vegan cloth patch (cotton) instead of leather
- Recycled denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers (compost them)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused