N5 Slim Straight Vegan Indigo 12.5oz Turkish Raw Stretch Womens JeansRegular price €229,95
Flattering slim high-waisted jeans with just a touch of stretch for ease of movement and comfort. It’s still a raw denim so you’ll get the lovely wear patina, but the elastane helps the jeans fit your natural curves.
- High-waisted; will sit mid to high rise depending on where your hips and waist naturally are
- Tapered through the thigh
- Straight leg from the knee to hem; not so skinny
- Great with a cuff for casual occasions, or straight finished for heels and boots
- Benthe is wearing a size 27. She is 177cm (5’8”) tall, has a 26” waist and 37.5″ hips
- Available for free denim repair in-house
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London
Fabric and Trims
- 12.5oz indigo raw stretch denim woven in Turkey by Isko Mills
- The fabric has lots of give, so you can take your true size and it will ease back to your body
- Denim will shrink one size in the width when washed.
- Fabric is 94% cotton 4% polyester 2% lycra
- Pocket bags are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- Polycotton bias binding for the taped seams
- BLA-branded nickel buttons and standard rivets produced by YKK
- Tobacco-coloured dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Locally screen-printed pockets, signed off by maker with style, size and mill
- Labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Vegan Trims - Vegan cloth patch (cotton) instead of leather
- Recycled denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers (compost them)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused
- Traditional zip fly with two-piece construction, beautifully bar tacked for strength
- Inside seam is felled for super strength and durability
- Taped “Hong Kong” seams show on the outside seam only; great for a pop cuff
- Heritage-style waistband construction makes the jean stronger
- Outer leg seam is captured within the pocket bag for strength at the pressure points
- Belt loops sewn in to the waistband for strength
- Stress points are bar-tacked or riveted for durability
- “Made, By Us, For Life” pocket bag featuring our values
Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- If you have generous hips, you may need to size up.
- Hemming – Our selvedge & organic raw denim jeans are manufactured at 34" length. As a result, we offer free hemming. Once shortened, your craft jeans cannot be returned or exchanged. You may want to try the fit first, and hem them second.
- Denim Softening – Raw denim will feel rigid when first worn but will relax and soften over time. The denim will mould to your own body, fitting better with each wear.
See the Size Guide for more information.
- Cold wash only, or the denim will shrink by 5%
- Wash inside out with mild detergent or none at all
- They are Sanforized so will shrink in the length up to 1″, but shouldn’t shrink in the width
- Raw denim will give up to a 1 1/2″ in the waistband, so the fit should be snug (but not restrictive) to compensate
We offer FREE shipping within the UK only on all orders over £50.
We ship all orders to the EU that are paid in Euros through our DHL shipping agent ‘taxes and duties paid’. This means that the price you see at checkout will be the total price you pay. Simple as that. All goods shipped to the EU will also be sent via DHL.
We offer a 30-day returns or exchange policy from the date you receive the goods*. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information please see our Terms & Policies page.