WC2 Relaxed Tapered Indigo 14oz Japanese Raw Selvedge Womens JeansRegular price €333,95
The WC2 is our relaxed tapered jean with mid rise for that “boyfriend” cut. In a saturated indigo rigid raw Japanese selvedge denim for a pure premium jean.
- Mid-rise, sits just above the hip bone
- Relaxed hip area leading into a tapered leg
- Works really well with a cuff to show off the selvedge
- Rigid raw high quality denim for a pair of jeans that you’ll need to work in
- Temica is wearing a size 26. She is 174cm tall, has a 26.5” waist and 35.4″ hips
- Available for free denim repair in-house
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London.
Fabric and Trims
- 14 oz indigo raw denim woven in Japan by Kurabo from 100% cotton (Fabric code: J44)
- Denim is fully of personality with a dark saturation and grainy white warp
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) denim; will shrink in the length but not width
- Pocket bags and facings are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- BLA-branded copper-plated nickel buttons and rivets produced by YKK
- Zipper with nickel teeth and navy tape produced by YKK
- Matching dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Leather patch comes from JT Batchelor Ltd in Hackney, sourced from Somerset UK and Belgium
- Locally screenprinted pockets, signed off by maker with style, size and mill
- Brand labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers (compost them)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused
- Classic 5-pocket jean detailing but with beautiful craft tailoring innovation
- Two-piece zip fly with high quality branded button closure
- Stress points riveted or bar-tacked for extra strength
- Outside leg seams showcase the selvedge; they are also trapped within the pocket bag for extra strength at the hip pressure point
- Inside leg and crotch seam is flat felled for durability and strength
- Selvedge detail on the coin pocket
- “Made, By Us, For Life” pocket bag featuring our values and care instructions
- Small leather patch suits the size of the waistband allowing ease of movement or wearing of a belt
Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- If you have generous hips, you may need to size up.
- Hemming – Our selvedge & organic raw denim jeans are manufactured at 34" length. As a result, we offer free hemming. Once shortened, your craft jeans cannot be returned or exchanged. You may want to try the fit first, and hem them second.
- Denim Softening – Raw denim will feel rigid when first worn but will relax and soften over time. The denim will mould to your own body, fitting better with each wear.
See the Size Guide for more information.
- Cold wash only, or the denim will shrink by 5%
- Wash inside out with mild detergent or none at all
- They are Sanforized so will shrink in the length up to 1″, but shouldn’t shrink in the width
- Raw denim will give up to a 1 1/2″ in the waistband, so the fit should be snug (but not restrictive) to compensate
We offer FREE shipping within the UK only on all orders over £50.
We ship all orders to the EU that are paid in Euros through our DHL shipping agent ‘taxes and duties paid’. This means that the price you see at checkout will be the total price you pay. Simple as that. All goods shipped to the EU will also be sent via DHL.
We offer a 30-day returns or exchange policy from the date you receive the goods*. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information please see our Terms & Policies page.