Soho Denim ApronRegular price €98,95
The Soho Apron is for makers and creators. An apron with functionality to cover all manner of creative jobs- from coffee to carpentry, cookery to all manner of art and craft practices.
Our Soho aprons are made from offcuts from our production and will vary slightly in colour and weight.
- The Soho indigo selvedge apron will generally fall around the knee, dependent on height but it’s pretty much full coverage
- Selvedge denim detail on either side
- Long herringbone tape neck and waist ties allow you to style the apron loose or tight
- Functional details like hang loop, large pocket and small tool pockets
- 100% Made on Blackhorse Lane, London E17
Fabric and Trims
- Sanforized denim (pre-shrunk but will shrink up to 1″ in the length when washed)
- Nickel rivets from YKK and heavy duty eyelets from Abbey England
- Strong polyester herringbone tape neck and waist ties in matching indigo blue from Abbey England
- Contrasting silver grey dual-duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)