Natural BLA x Hadston Leather BeltRegular price 1.234,00 kr
Sharing the same passion for craftsmanship and the values this holds, Blackhorse Lane Ateliers and Hadston Leather have come together to create a range of beautiful leather accessories that last a lifetime.
This natural belt is made from 4mm thick English oak bark leather paired with a brass stainless steel 1/4 Inch belts will not be re-stocked after sold out.
Alison, founder of Hadston Leather, bevels and burnishes the edges of each belt with an edge dye and wax to create a smooth feel. She fixes the buckle and belt loop in place using the saddle stitch method. All belts are made locally in East London.
- Vegetable tanned English bridle leather
- Brass Buckle
- Made by Alison in London, UK
- Anthony is wearing a size medium (2) and offers him a few hole options. He has a 34″ waist.
- Leather – JFJ Baker's tannery in Devon
- Buckle – sourced from Abbey England, Cheshire UK; manufactured in China.
- Belt – Finished and made in London UK.
- S - 39"/99cm
- M - 45"/114cm
Oak Bark leather means the leather has been tanned using tannins extracted from the bark of oak trees. Oak trees were synonymous with England so you wouldn't get oak bark leather from another country. Baker's are still using the same traditional tanning methods from hundreds of years ago. Baker's have had the tannery since the 1800s but there has been a tannery on that site since Roman times. The hides are from English farms so it's English all the way through which is a rarity these days.