E8 Slim Tapered Jean 15.5oz Italian Indigo Selvedge Mens JeansRegular price 7.299,00 Kč
The E8 is a mid to high rise with a straight waistband, compared to the E5 they are slightly fuller though the thigh. This cut still has a generous taper through the leg.
This cut is suitable for those who want a slim fitting jean that offers some movement and comfort in the thigh.
Premium engineered detailing and smooth Raw indigo finish for a smart, yet interesting appearance. Heavier weight and rigid at the start, but softening nicely over time and fading into a lovely deep blue.
- Higher rise, sits just above the hip bone
- Slim in the thigh and calf, but not super skinny
- Narrow opening works well with trainers and boots
- A great cut for slimmer physiques
- Works just as nicely with a tucked in shirt and blazer, as a t-shirt and workwear chore jacket
- Wil is wearing a size 30 in our E8 jean. He is 168cm tall (5'6") and weight 65kg (143lbs). In comparison, he takes a size 29 in our E5.
- Available for free denim repair in-house
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London
Fabric and Trims
- 15.5oz raw selvedge denim woven in Italy by Candiani Mills
- Smooth Raw denim finish
- Red selvedge line
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) denim
- Pocket bags are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- BLA-branded nickel buttons and standard rivets produced by YKK
- Whiskey-coloured vegetable-tanned leather patches are cut and stamped by hand in our factory; plates made by Metallic Elephant in Essex and cutter made by local Steve
- Leather patches come from JT Batchelor Ltd in Hackney, sourced from Somerset UK and Belgium
- Black-coloured dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Locally screen printed pockets, signed off by maker with style, size and mill
- Labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers (compost denim)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused