E10 Classic Straight Indigo 14.5oz Turkish Raw Organic Womens JeansRegular price £170.83
Our E10 cut is our most popular women’s cut, offering a high rise and straight leg. This cut has been designed to curve over the hips to allow for a close fit through the waist and hip without sacrificing comfort.
This cut is suitable for all body shapes, especially those who struggle to find a jean that fits their waist and hip.
The organic denim adds a vintage touch.
- Classic straight leg; wider than our WC2
- High-waist and close-fitting through the high hip
- Can be worn by a wide variety of body shapes
- Vintage soft blue with grainy appearance that gets softer with wear
- Temica is wearing a size 26. She is 174cm tall, has a 26.5” waist and 35.4″ hips
- Available for free denim repair in-house
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London
Fabric and Trims
- 14.5oz raw denim woven in Turkey by Isko Mills from 100% organic cotton
- Denim is full of personality with “nep” (flecks) and “slub” (vertical streaks)
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) fabric
- Pocket bags and facings are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- BLA-branded copper-plated nickel buttons and rivets produced by YKK
- Zipper with nickel teeth and navy tape produced by YKK
- Tobacco coloured dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Leather patches come from JT Batchelor Ltd in Hackney, sourced from Somerset UK and Belgium
- Locally screen-printed pockets, signed off by maker with style, size and mill
- Brand labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled and sustainable denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers(compost denim)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused