Terms and Conditions
Registered Company Information
- Registered Company:Blackhorse Lane Atelier Limited
- Registered in:England & Wales
- Registered Address:Thavies Inn House, 3-4 Holborn Circus, London EC1N 2HA
- Registered Company Number:9648009
- VAT Number:218 4956 82
In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning: “The Company” means Blackhorse Lane Atelier Limited. “Customer” means the customer of the company. “Contract” means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.
Payment will be taken from your chosen payment method when you place your order.
We use secure payment gateways from CityPay and PayPal; they handle the transaction on our behalf and as such we do not at any time gain access to your full payment method details. We do not store any of the information provided to CityPay or PayPal. All information needed to fulfil your order is provided by the customer on our website during checkout. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Claims arising from damage, delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to Blackhorse Lane Ateliers within ten working days of delivery. Blackhorse Lane Ateliers shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by Blackhorse Lane Ateliers, promptly return any of the goods subject to any claim and any packing materials securely packaged to Blackhorse Lane Ateliers for examination.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, Blackhorse Lane Ateliers shall at its option, replace them with similar goods, or provide the Customer with a credit note for their invoice value.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective Blackhorse Lane Ateliers shall at its option, replace them with similar goods or provide the Customer with a credit note for their invoice value.
- In no circumstances shall the liability of Blackhorse Lane Ateliers to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or rent the information you provide us to anyone.
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers reserve the right to alter specifications to those stated on the website, including slight differences in colour, shade and size. The Customer’s statutory rights will not be affected.
Our Raw selvedge denim is delivered unwashed. Denim contains indigo dye, which has some rub colour transfer as dry goods. This is part of the natural cycle of the garment. The rub transfer on indigo Fabrics does vary depending on the fabric and mill supplier. We try wherever possible to select fabrics with the minimum rub colour transfer but indigo pigment does sit on the surface of the cotton fibre and will naturally fade during wash cycles.