Returns, Exchanges, Shipping
– We offer FREE shipping within the UK on all orders over £50. Shipping for orders under £50 is charged at £4.45 to cover handling, packaging and staff time.
– We send UK orders via Royal Mail’s Signed For First Class, or otherwise UK Mail Next Day Tracked so you can have confirmation of the package’s delivery.
– Estimated delivery is next day (24 hours), though please allow 3 days for any delays with the mail service.
– We have a flat rate delivery charge of £15 for all EU orders (please note, this shows with VAT separately).
– We offer free shipping on EU orders over £200. You must select this option yourself during checkout if available.
– We send EU orders using Royal Mail’s International Tracked service, so you can track your package’s journey and delivery.
– Estimated delivery is 3-5 working days, though please allow 7 days for any delays with the mail service.
– We have a flat rate delivery charge of £17.25 for all orders outside of Europe (please note, this shows with VAT separately).
– We offer free shipping on worldwide orders over £200. You must select this option yourself during checkout if available.
– We send worldwide orders using Royal Mail’s International Tracked service, so you can track your package’s journey and delivery.
– Items ordered that are in stock should be dispatched within 48 hours from the date of the order being placed.
– If any of the items in your order are backordered, we may need around 5-7 business days to manufacture the item. Email us before purchasing if you’d like a more accurate estimate.
Returns & Exchanges
– We offer a 30-day returns or exchange policy from the date of receiving the goods.
– Returned or exchanged jeans must be fully resaleable, in new condition.
– Please use our How We Measure Guide and size charts to hopefully get the right size the first time. Email us for any assistance.
– If garments have not been used in accordance with our care advice and recommendations stated on our website, and as such are classed as damaged, we cannot accept any returns or exchanges.
– We are unable to accept returns or exchanges for jeans that have been shortened unless they are still 34″ in length or longer. Please contact us to check first.
– The customer is responsible for paying return shipping to us for exchanges, refunds, hemming or repairs.
– Garments returned from outside of the UK should be sent by a courier service such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT. Please do not use your national postal service if possible. Ensure you keep hold of any receipt as we are not liable for missing parcels without one.
– If you post a return to us from outside the UK, you MUST clearly indicate that it is “RETURNED GOODS.” Otherwise, we are likely to be charged tax and duties when your return enters the UK. If this does happen, we will deduct the tax and duties from your order’s return or exchange value.
– You may be responsible for import duties and taxes upon receipt of your international order. We take no responsibility for these charges, but will ensure the value of your parcel is clearly stated on the customs form.
– Some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We recommend that you contact your local customs office or postal service for additional information.
We prefer returns being sent to our Walthamstow atelier.
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers – Factory
114B Blackhorse Lane
London E17 6AA
+44 208 531 7772
Please include a note indicating your name and address, with information on the reason for your return i.e. refund, exchange, hemming, repair.