Returns, Exchanges, Shipping
– We offer FREE shipping within the UK on all orders.
– We send UK orders via Royal Mail’s Signed For First Class, so you can have confirmation of the package’s delivery.
– We have a flat rate delivery charge of £12.45 for all EU orders.
– We offer free shipping on EU orders over £200. You must select this option yourself during checkout if available.
– We send EU orders using Royal Mail’s International Tracked service, so you can track your package’s journey and delivery.
– We have a flat rate delivery charge of £17.25 for all orders outside of Europe.
– We offer free shipping on worldwide orders over £200. You must select this option yourself during checkout if available.
– We send worldwide orders using Royal Mail’s International Tracked service, so you can track your package’s journey and delivery.
– Items ordered that are in stock should be dispatched within 48 hours from the date of the order being placed. We still usually can get orders out in 24 hours.
– If any of the items in your order are backordered, we may need around 5-7 business days to manufacture the item. Email us before purchasing if you’d like a more accurate estimate.
Returns & Exchanges
– We offer a 30-day returns or exchange policy from the date of receiving the goods.
– Please use our How We Measure Guide and size charts to get the right size the first time.
– We cannot accept returns as damages if garments have not been used in accordance with our care advice and recommendations stated on our website.
– We are unable to accept returns or exchanges for jeans that have been shortened unless they are still 34″ in length or longer.
– The customer is responsible for paying return shipping for exchanges, refunds, hemming or repairs.
– Garments returned from outside of the EU should be sent be a courier service such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT. Please do not use your national postal service if possible.
– You may be responsible for import duties and taxes on your international order. We take no responsibility for these charges.
– Some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for additional information.