SE18 GREY CABLE KNIT CREW NECKRegular price £104.17
A beautiful and warm unisex cable knit jumper in ‘Ecology’ undyed pure new wool.
Our warm and cosy textured cable-knit has been created in a neutral colour range with Knolls ‘Ecology’ yarn that that uses no dyeing processes
- Medium gauge knit can be worn under jackets or over a t-shirt
- Textured design
- Ribbed cuff and hem to guarantee a snug fit
- Inherently unisex due to the cut and purpose
- Wil is wearing a size M. He is 168cm tall and weighs 70kg.
- Benthe is wearing a size M. She is 177cm (5’8”) tall, has a 26” waist and 37.5″ hips
- Fits true to size
Fabric and Trims
- 100% undyed pure new ‘Ecology’ wool made with a blend of three natural pure new wool shades
- Yarn spun by Knolls in Scotland
- Sweater knitted by Harley in Scotland
- Still has the sheep smell, but isn’t an itchy feeling wool
- Knit finish is soft and hairy appearance
- Blackhorse Lane Ateliers branded label on the internal back neck.