E8 Slim Tapered Black 14oz Japanese Raw Selvedge Mens JeansRegular price £216.67
The E8 is the most smart looking pair of jeans in our repertoire, but it works for swish and casual occasions. Premium engineered detailing and cool black denim for a modern look.
- Higher rise, sits just above the hip bone
- Slim in the thigh and calf, but not super skinny (there’s no elastane here)
- Narrow opening works well with trainers and boots
- A great cut for slimmer physiques (less muscled thighs)
- Works just as nicely with a tucked in shirt and blazer, as a t-shirt and workwear jacket
- We finish inseams including 1″ shrinkage allowance for after washing.
- Wil is wearing a size 30 in our E8 jean. He is 168cm tall (5'6") and weight 70kg (154lbs). In comparison, he takes a size 29 in our E5.
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London
Fabric and Trims
- 14oz raw denim woven in Japan by Kurabo Mills
- 100% cotton, dyed black in warp and weft but isn’t “stay black” so will fade grey with wear
- Black selvedge line on white (please note, some batches have red line on white selvedge)
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) denim
- Kurabo woven label sewn on the inside waistband
- Pocket bags are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- BLA-branded nickel buttons and standard rivets produced by YKK
- Black-coloured English vegetable-tanned leather patches are cut and stamped by hand in our factory; plates made by Metallic Elephant in Essex and cutter made by local Steve
- Leather patches come from JT Batchelor Ltd in Hackney, sourced from Somerset UK and Belgium
- Black-coloured dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Locally screenprinted pockets from Fifth Column, signed off by maker with style, size and mill
- Labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Swing tags, rider tag and jeans sleeves (where applicable) are printed by our neighbour Lester, E17