Our ateliers has an open door policy. We use the plural as we have a community of makers within our factory building. Come by to see how we’re building a #CraftJeanRevolution.
The ateliers offers the following services:
– Ready-to-wear collection: jeans, jackets and accessories available to purchase, and we’ll advise on fit and style.
– Denim haberdashery: we have everything you need to make your own jeans at home, or to repair your favourite pair.
– Made to Measure: not currently available.
– Made-to-order: speak to us about getting your favourite model made in a stock denim of your choice.
– Alterations and repair: Have your BLA jeans hemmed on our vintage Union Special or repaired on our vintage Singer*. Pop in to enquire about pricing for other branded denim. *Drop off service, not necessarily done on the spot. Please send enquiries before your visit if unsure.
Tuesday – Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers
114b Blackhorse Lane
+44 208 531 7772
Your reviews will help us improve our business, be aware of what you believe we’re doing right and also help new customers find us. Thank you in advance!
Martin and Charlotte run the fine dining concept Gather E17 within the ateliers, with dinner on Friday and some Saturdays, plus Sunday Brunch. They’re also open for some special events, and you can pop in Thursday through Sunday for fresh sourdough bread.
View your orders, manage your shipping and billing addresses:
Edit your password and account details:
Returns, Exchanges, Shipping
Terms & Conditions:
See what our customers say about their BLA clothing and experience.
We have produced a handy guide to help in understanding our fits, plus there are size charts on each product page.
We also have a handy guide on how we measure our denim products. Use this also to assist in working out your desired finished hem.
Want to understand what denims we use and why? See our guide on our denims. We’re also working on a helpful denim dictionary.
We do sell gift vouchers for use online and in-store. You can purchase an e-voucher directly or pop in to our ateliers for physical ones.
Looking for information on our London Factory Shop? See what we do and how to get to us:
Or for a simple address:
We also have multiple stockists in the United Kingdom & Japan:
Learn how to care for Blackhorse Lane Atelier or other jeans:
Read about our jean repair & alteration services:
We are not currently undertaking any bespoke services. We can offer some Made To Order, for example if a style isn’t produced in a particular denim. Please enquire via the contact form.
We hope to go live with denim masterclasses from the end of May. We will run them every 2-3 months. Stay tuned on our Instagram for further information.
We use larger offcuts to make our Soho selvedge aprons, but we’re always looking for homes for the remaining ‘wasted’ denim fabric. Get in touch with your project, and we’ll see what offcuts we have available for you. Collection only.