Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- “Waist” size is one size larger than the “label” size, which is because these are a higher rise.
- Waist & Hip Stretching – Though pre-shrunk, raw denim stretches up to 2.5cm / 1" in the waist and hip over 30 wears. You may consider sizing down one size as a result.
- Hemming – Our jeans are manufactured at 36" and 34" lengths. As a result, we offer free hemming. Once shortened, your jeans cannot be returned or exchanged. You may want to try the fit first, and hem them second.
- Inseam Shrinkage – Though pre-shrunk, our jeans lose 2.5cm/1" in the length on the first wash. We therefore add 2.5cm /1" to whatever length you request.
- Denim Softening – Raw denim will feel rigid when first worn but will relax and soften over time. The denim will mould to your own body, fitting better with each wear.
See the Size Guide for more information.