SE28 DARK BROWN BRITISH WOOL GUERNSEY UNISEX SWEATERRegular price 2 005 kr
A classic woollen Guernsey with a high rolled neck and dropped sleeves featuring a textured moss stitch, soft British wool and a contemporary fit.
Also known as a Gansey, the traditional fisherman’s sweater was hard-wearing, thick and exceedingly woolly. You would also find that the jumper’s textured yoke told land folk what area of the coast you came from. Our Guernsey is based on the classic, but with a softer wool so that you’ll want to wear it day in day out. It’s a collaboration with UK manufacturers, and made with 100% British wool.
- Based on the classic Guernsey sweater with textured yoke, square cut and split hem for comfort and ease of movement
- Ribbed neck and cuffs for a true fit so that you stay cosy inside
- Contrasting textures (rib, moss and purl) make for a really interesting knit, while offering movement and warmth in particular areas
- Square cut and shorter body with squared arm hole for that classic boxy fit
- Inherently unisex due to the cut and purpose
- Wil is wearing a size small. He is 178cm tall and is 70kg
Fabric and Trims:
- 100% British wool blend from Blue Faced Leicester and Masham sheep
- Yarn was spun in Romania, and finished by Laxton’s in Yorkshire
- Sweater knitted by Jack Masters in Leicestershire
- Still has the sheep smell, but isn’t an itchy feeling wool