E10 Classic Straight 13oz Italian Rinsed Ecru Womens JeanRegular price €279,95
Our E10 cut is our most popular women’s cut, offering a high rise and straight leg. This cut has been designed to curve over the hips to allow for a close fit through the waist and hip without sacrificing comfort.
This cut is suitable for all body shapes, especially those who struggle to find a jean that fits their waist and hip.
The 13oz Italian ecru (natural) is a cool, neutral colour. Rinsed for a softer comfortable fit.
- Classic straight leg; wider than our WC2
- High-waist and close-fitting through the high hip
- Can be worn by a wide variety of body shapes
- Characterful high-quality ecru denim with clear twill lines and cotton seed visible up close
- Benthe is wearing a size 27. She is 177cm (5’8”) tall, has a 26” waist and 37.5″ hips
- Available for free denim repair in-house
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London
Fabric and Trims
- 13oz ecru rinsed sanforized (pre-shrunk) denim woven in Italy by Candiani
- 100% cotton
- Vegan cloth patch (cotton) instead of leather, to prevent bleeding in the wash
- Ecru dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Pocket bags and facings are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- BLA-branded copper-plated nickel buttons and rivets produced by YKK
- Zipper with nickel teeth and ecru tape produced by YKK
- Locally screen-printed pockets, signed off by maker with style, size and mill
- Brand labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Swing Tags By Calverts of Hackney
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused