E10 Classic Straight Indigo 13oz Turkish Raw Womens jeansRegular price 3.398,00 kr
Our E10 cut is our most popular women’s cut, offering a high rise and straight leg. This cut has been designed to curve over the hips to allow for a close fit through the waist and hip without sacrificing comfort.
This cut is suitable for all body shapes, especially those who struggle to find a jean that fits their waist and hip.
This version is in our core 13oz raw denim.
- Classic straight leg; wider than our WC2
- High-waist and close-fitting through the high hip
- Can be worn by a wide variety of body shapes
- The indigo blue hue is mid-to-dark, with a beautiful white weft giving a characterful grain
- Benthe is wearing a size 27. She is 177cm (5’8”) tall, has a 26” waist and 37.5″ hips
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London
- Available for free denim repair in-house
Fabric and Trims
- 13oz raw selvedge denim woven in Turkey
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) fabric
- Pocket bags and facings are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- BLA-branded copper-plated nickel buttons and rivets produced by YKK
- Zipper with nickel teeth and navy tape produced by YKK
- Tobacco-coloured dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Leather patches come from JT Batchelor Ltd in Hackney, sourced from Somerset UK and Belgium
- Cognac-coloured vegetable-tanned leather patches are cut and stamped by hand in our factory; plates made by Metallic Elephant in Essex and cutter made by local Steve
- Locally screen-printed pockets, signed off by maker with style, size and mill
- Brand labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers(compost denim)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused