Attirecare 250ml Garment SprayRegular price 271,00 kr
Attirecare’s Garment Spray has been specially designed to neutralise odours, using natural odour-absorbing properties to eliminate any bad smelling bacteria off the surface area of the materials being treated.
Unlike products on the market that use synthetic fragrance or harsh chemicals to blend them, Attirecare’s product marries natural ingredients like they were supposed to. Simply shake well to activate all the ingredients and treat your garments to the AC eco experience.
Attirecare’s all natural formulation is perfectly paired with both organic antibacterial agents alongside a plant-derived blend of sandalwood, cedarwood, rosemary, lavender and pine, giving a herbal, woody and sweet aroma. This product will prolong the distance between washes, whilst not damaging any of the cotton fibres in the process allowing your garments to last longer without unnecessary washing.
Suitable to be used on all garment types and materials.
- Handy 250ml sized bottle
- Ingredients have natural odour absorbing properties
- Bottles and pumps are 100% PET and recyclable
- All products are sourced and made in the UK
- Free from phosphates, chlorine & formaldehyde
- No Sulphates (SLS, SLES, ALS)
- No synthetic fragrance, dyes or parabens
- No animal testing or use of by-products
Directions for Use
- Always shake well before use.
- Spray directly onto the garment that is to be treated before or after wearing.
- Leave 5 minutes to dry then proceed to wear.
Aqua, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood Extract), Santalum Album (Sandalwood Oil), Lavandula (Lavender), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) (Antibacterial), Sodium Chloride (Preservative).