NW8 Heritage Slim 14oz Indigo Japanese Raw Selvedge Mens JeansRegular price €358,95
The NW8 is a stylish and smart pair of jeans, cut in a slim silhouette which can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion, perfect with/without a cuff. Modern tailoring innovation makes this a durable lifelong pair of jeans. 14oz weight indigo selvedge denim from Japan make this a classic raw selvedge denim jean you’ll want to wear forever.
- Heritage 1950s styling with higher back rise and lower front rise
- Medium front rise sits at the hip, high back rise hugs the waist
- Perfect for guys who need a relaxed fit in the hips and seat and prefer a slim leg
- Slim, tapered leg straightens somewhat from the knee to hem
- Hem opening is wider than the E5, slimmer than the NW3
- Perfect balance of providing a bit of room in the rise while still looking fitted through the leg
- The denim is grainy and fairly open, for a soft wear
- Wil is wearing a size 31 in our NW8 jean. He is 168cm (5’6”) and weighs 70kg (154lbs)
- Available for free denim repair in-house
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London
Fabric and Trims
- 14oz raw selvedge denim woven in Japan by Kurabo Mills
- 100% organic cotton (with 20% pre-consumer waste cotton)
- Rope dyed with synthetic indigo dye for consistent coverage but characterful yarns
- Slub character; special slub effect that has short frequent slubs combined with long slubs
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) denim
- Pocket bags are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- BLA-branded copper-plated nickel buttons/zip and standard rivets produced by YKK
- Leather patches come from JT Batchelor Ltd in Hackney, sourced from Somerset UK and Belgium
- Cognac-coloured vegetable-tanned leather patches are cut and stamped by hand in our factory; plates made by Metallic Elephant in Essex and cutter made by local Steve
- Locally screenprinted pockets, signed off by maker with style, size and mill
- Labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers(compost them)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused
Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- Waist & Hip Stretching – Though pre-shrunk, raw denim stretches up to 2.5cm / 1" in the waist and hip over 30 wears. You may consider sizing down one size as a result.
- Hemming – Our jeans are manufactured at 36" and 34" lengths. As a result, we offer free hemming. Once shortened below 34", your jeans cannot be returned or exchanged. You may want to try the fit first, and hem them second.
- Inseam Shrinkage – Though pre-shrunk, our jeans lose 2.5cm/1" in the length on the first wash. We therefore add 2.5cm /1" to whatever length you request.
- Denim Softening – Raw denim will feel rigid when first worn but will relax and soften over time. The denim will mould to your own body, fitting better with each wear.
See the Size Guide for more information.
- Cold wash only, or the denim will shrink by 5%
- Wash inside out with mild detergent or none at all
- They are Sanforized so will shrink in the length up to 1″, but shouldn’t shrink in the width
- Raw denim will give up to a 1 1/2″ in the waistband, so the fit should be snug (but not restrictive) to compensate
We offer FREE shipping within the UK only on all orders over £50.
We ship all orders to the EU that are paid in Euros through our DHL shipping agent ‘taxes and duties paid’. This means that the price you see at checkout will be the total price you pay. Simple as that. All goods shipped to the EU will also be sent via DHL.
We offer a 30-day returns or exchange policy from the date you receive the goods*. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information please see our Terms & Policies page.