E10 Classic Straight Indigo 13oz Turkish Raw Womens jeansRegular price €270,95
The E10 classic straight jean are so named for their everyday style and suitability for all types of body. High rise, straight and great dressed up or down. This version is in our core 13oz raw denim.
- Vintage-inspired classic straight leg; legs wider than our WC2
- High-waisted and close-fitting through the high hip
- Can be worn by a wide variety of body shapes
- The indigo blue hue is mid-to-dark, with a beautiful white weft giving a characterful grain
- Benthe is wearing a size 27. She is 177cm (5’8”) tall, has a 26” waist and 37.5″ hips
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London
- Available for free denim repair in-house
Fabric and Trims
- 13oz raw selvedge denim woven in Turkey
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) fabric
- Pocket bags and facings are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- BLA-branded copper-plated nickel buttons and rivets produced by YKK
- Zipper with nickel teeth and navy tape produced by YKK
- Tobacco-coloured dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Leather patches come from JT Batchelor Ltd in Hackney, sourced from Somerset UK and Belgium
- Cognac-coloured vegetable-tanned leather patches are cut and stamped by hand in our factory; plates made by Metallic Elephant in Essex and cutter made by local Steve
- Locally screen-printed pockets, signed off by maker with style, size and mill
- Brand labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers(compost denim)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused
Classic 5-pocket jean detailing but with beautiful tailoring innovation
- Two-piece zip fly
- Stress points riveted or bar-tacked for extra strength
- Seams around the fly are bound, ensuring the inside is as beautiful as outside
- Outside leg seams are overlocked and pressed open for a flat, non-bulky finish; trapped within the pocket bag for extra strength at the hip pressure point
- Inside leg and crotch seam is flat felled for durability and strength
- “Made, By Us, For Life” pocket bag featuring our values and care instructions
- Small leather patch suits the size of the waistband allowing ease of movement or wearing of a belt
Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- If you have generous hips, you may need to size up.
- Hemming – Our selvedge & organic raw denim jeans are manufactured at 34" length. As a result, we offer free hemming. Once shortened, your craft jeans cannot be returned or exchanged. You may want to try the fit first, and hem them second.
- Denim Softening – Raw denim will feel rigid when first worn but will relax and soften over time. The denim will mould to your own body, fitting better with each wear.
See the Size Guide for more information.
- Cold wash only, or the denim will shrink by 5%
- Wash inside out with mild detergent or none at all
- They are Sanforized so will shrink in the length up to 1″, but shouldn’t shrink in the width
- Raw denim will give up to a 1 1/2″ in the waistband, so the fit should be snug (but not restrictive) to compensate
We offer FREE shipping within the UK only on all orders over £50.
We ship all orders to the EU that are paid in Euros through our DHL shipping agent ‘taxes and duties paid’. This means that the price you see at checkout will be the total price you pay. Simple as that. All goods shipped to the EU will also be sent via DHL.
We offer a 30-day returns or exchange policy from the date you receive the goods*. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information please see our Terms & Policies page.