SE2 Navy British Wool Roll Neck Unisex SweaterRegular price €231,95
A super chunky roll neck jumper with all of the cosy details to see you through for life.
Roll neck jumpers are inherently comfortable, keeping you snug and covered against the coldest of weathers. Our design has a longer sleeve with a thumb hole, so along with the chunky neck roll, you need not take any other accessories with you if you don’t feel like it. Long, with a fashioned body, this is a stylish affair. It’s a collaboration with UK manufacturers, and made with 100% British wool.
- Chunky half cardigan rib with fashioned body gives you a fitted (not baggy) look
- Longer body works whether worn on its own or with a chore jacket
- Straight-across hem ensures a clean cut finish to your outfit
- Thumb hole for even more coverage, or gather up the sleeve
- Inherently unisex due to the cut and purpose
- Anthony is wearing a size large. He is 189cm tall and weighs 85.7kg.
- Temica is wearing a size small. She is 174cm tall and has a 26.5” waist, 90cm hips and bust is 32C
- Fits true to size, but note that this is a longline unisex jumper.
Fabric and Trims
- 100% British wool blend from Blue Faced Leicester and Masham sheep
- Yarn was spun by Laxton’s in Yorkshire
- Sweater knitted by Jack Masters in Leicestershire
- Still has the sheep smell, but isn’t an itchy feeling wool
- Knit finish is soft and chunky in hand, but does have a hairy appearance
- 5 gauge construction, but chunky due to the half cardigan knit
- Half cardigan knit offers the close rib texture, keeping body heat in while the spongey yarn does its job to control air flow
- Long roll neck (16.5cm), so you can roll it or keep it long for gathers
- Long cuffs (14.5cm) with a tighter construction to keep it snug on your wrists
- Fashioned armscye to give a close fit without sagginess
- Wash in lukewarm water, preferably by hand with a wool or delicate eco detergent. Soak only for 10 minutes and then rinse twice first in lukewarm water, then cold water.
- If using a washing machine, adhere to your machine’s delicate or woollen settings and use a mild detergent
- Always dry flat, never in a tumble dryer and away from direct heat
We offer FREE shipping within the UK only on all orders over £50.
We ship all orders to the EU that are paid in Euros through our DHL shipping agent ‘taxes and duties paid’. This means that the price you see at checkout will be the total price you pay. Simple as that. All goods shipped to the EU will also be sent via DHL.
We offer a 30-day returns or exchange policy from the date you receive the goods*. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information please see our Terms & Policies page.