E8 Slim Tapered Jean 15.5oz Italian Indigo Selvedge Mens JeansRegular price €296,95
The E8 is the smartest looking pair of jeans in our repertoire and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Premium engineered detailing and smooth Raw indigo finish for a smart, yet interesting appearance. Heavier weight and rigid at the start, but softening nicely over time and fading into a lovely deep blue.
- Higher rise, sits just above the hip bone
- Slim in the thigh and calf, but not super skinny
- Narrow opening works well with trainers and boots
- A great cut for slimmer physiques
- Works just as nicely with a tucked in shirt and blazer, as a t-shirt and workwear chore jacket
- Wil is wearing a size 30 in our E8 jean. He is 168cm tall (5'6") and weight 65kg (143lbs). In comparison, he takes a size 29 in our E5.
- Available for free denim repair in-house
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London
Fabric and Trims
- 15.5oz raw selvedge denim woven in Italy by Candiani Mills
- Smooth Raw denim finish
- Red selvedge line
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) denim
- Pocket bags are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- BLA-branded nickel buttons and standard rivets produced by YKK
- Whiskey-coloured vegetable-tanned leather patches are cut and stamped by hand in our factory; plates made by Metallic Elephant in Essex and cutter made by local Steve
- Leather patches come from JT Batchelor Ltd in Hackney, sourced from Somerset UK and Belgium
- Black-coloured dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Locally screen printed pockets, signed off by maker with style, size and mill
- Labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers (compost denim)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused
- Heritage one-piece button fly for strength, quality and tidiness
- Reinforced back pockets with an additional 10oz cotton lining piece, for extra durability.
- The inside seam is felled for super strength and durability
- Selvedge featured on the outside leg seam
- The outer leg seam is captured within the pocket bag for strength at the pressure point
- Tailoring innovation makes the inside of the quality jean more beautiful
- Heritage-style waistband construction makes the jean stronger
- Subtle hidden rivets in the back pocket corners for strength
- Belt loops sewn into the waistband for strength
- Stress points are bar-tacked or riveted for durability
- Hidden coin/key pocket in the right-hand pocket bag
- “Made, By Us, For Life” pocket bag featuring our values
Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- Waist & Hip Stretching – Though pre-shrunk, raw denim stretches up to 2.5cm / 1" in the waist and hip over 30 wears. You may consider sizing down one size as a result.
- Hemming – Our jeans are manufactured at 36" and 34" lengths. As a result, we offer free hemming. Once shortened below 34", your jeans cannot be returned or exchanged. You may want to try the fit first, and hem them second.
- Inseam Shrinkage – Though pre-shrunk, our jeans lose 2.5cm/1" in the length on the first wash. We therefore add 2.5cm /1" to whatever length you request.
- Denim Softening – Raw denim will feel rigid when first worn but will relax and soften over time. The denim will mould to your own body, fitting better with each wear.
See the Size Guide for more information.
We offer FREE shipping within the UK only on all orders over £50.
We ship all orders to the EU that are paid in Euros through our DHL shipping agent ‘taxes and duties paid’. This means that the price you see at checkout will be the total price you pay. Simple as that. All goods shipped to the EU will also be sent via DHL.
We offer a 30-day returns or exchange policy from the date you receive the goods*. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information please see our Terms & Policies page.