Attirecare 500ml Denim WashRegular price £19.80
Attirecare’s concentrated plant-based denim wash is tough on dirt and stains, yet gentle on sensitive skin.
Attirecare’s premium denim wash offers a diverse way of cleaning and conditioning your beloved denim.
The denim wash fights stubborn stains without harmful chemicals. Its clean and safe formula contains powerful natural ingredients and essential botanicals that rinse easily, leaving a naturally worn-in look we all love.
Birch is known for its caring properties and extracts from birch contains bacteriostatic and soothing properties which will ensure bacteria has been removed from the cotton fibres amongst other natural remedies.
The formula is also rich in bioactive components like acetic acid (white vinegar), giving it potent antioxidant and antimicrobial properties which will help the dye of the denim set.
- 500ml bottle
- Bottles are glass and recyclable
- All products are sourced and made in the UK
- Gentle on delicate fabrics
- For hand or machine wash use
- Free from phosphates, chlorine & formaldehyde
- No Sulphates (SLS, SLES, ALS)
- No synthetic fragrance, dyes or parabens
- No animal testing or use of by-products
- Greywater and septic-safe
- Added salts to remove stains
Directions for Hand Use
- Fill a sink full of cold water
- Turn your jeans inside out before exposing to water
- Leave jeans to soak for at least 45 minutes
- Rinse with cold water until all denim wash has gone
- Hang to air dry
- Leave at least 7 days between washes
Directions for Machine Use
- Turn jeans inside out.
- Use 2 caps full of Ac’s denim wash.
- Set to delicate wash.
- Hang to air dry.
- Leave at least 7 days between washes.
Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside & Coco Glucoside (Coconut, Fruit Sugars), Coco-Betaine, Selected Salts, Glycerin, Xantham Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Acetic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract (Tea Tree), Betulaceae (Birch Oil), Citrus Sinensis (Orange Oil), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang Oil).