E17 Double Indigo 14.5oz Turkish Mens Chore JacketRegular price €361,95
The E17 double indigo chore jacket is a combination of tailoring and workwear. It’s something you can wear everyday, through all of the seasons, with a characterful slubby cloth and double-dipped indigo dye that fades naturally with wear.
- Tailored finish makes it easy to dress up
- Straight body allows for casual wear, with t-shirt, shirt or jumper underneath
- Longer length sleeves fit most arm lengths, and even suit a little roll
- Short boxy block, inspired by traditional French chore jackets
- The double indigo looks great with all jeans, especially when it’s worn lighter over time
- Bear in mind your manoeuvrability if you want to wear a jumper underneath
- Anthony is wearing a size large in our E17 jacket. He is 189cm (6’2″) and weighs 85.7kg (189lbs)
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London E17
Fabric and Trims
- 14.5oz double indigo denim woven in Turkey by Isko Mills – double indigo means both indigo warp and weft
- The jacket has been rinsed once to lessen the high amount of indigo in the fabric (that doesn’t penetrate the yarns). This means it will not shrink when washed.
- Characterful slightly slubby fabric and unique dyeing process may show small variations in colour and fabric
- Sanforized denim (pre-shrunk)
- BLA-branded “Dual face” copper-coloured nickel buttons and rivets produced by YKK
- Navy dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers (compost them)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused