PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR ATELIERS IN WALTHAMSTOW.
Our ateliers has an open door policy. We use the plural as we have a community of makers within our factory building. Come by to see how we’re building a #CraftJeanRevolution.
The ateliers offers the following services:
– Ready-to-wear collection: jeans, jackets and accessories available to purchase, and we’ll advise on fit and style.
– Denim haberdashery: we have everything you need to make your own jeans at home, or to repair your favourite pair.
– Made to Measure: not currently available.
– Made-to-order: speak to us about getting your favourite model made in a stock denim of your choice.
– Alterations and repair: Have your BLA jeans hemmed on our vintage Union Special or repaired on our vintage Singer*. Pop in to enquire about pricing for other branded denim. *Drop off service, not necessarily done on the spot. Please send enquiries before your visit if unsure.
Tuesday – Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers
114b Blackhorse Lane
+44 208 531 7772
Your reviews will help us improve our business, be aware of what you believe we’re doing right and also help new customers find us. Thank you in advance!
Our Pop-up Restaurant
Martin and Charlotte run the fine dining concept Gather E17 within the ateliers, with dinner on Friday and some Saturdays, plus Sunday Brunch. They’re also open for some special events, and you can pop in Thursday through Sunday for fresh sourdough bread.