SW7 14.25oz Japanese Selvedge Denim DungareesRegular price £229.17
1sold of 25
This product will go into production once it has been backed and scheduled for 3 Month delivery slot. Pre-Order open til May 13, 2022 18:00 (London
Calculating time remaining
For this exclusive run of our SW7 dungaree's we wanted to use this midweight red selvedge denim sourced from Kaihara mill in Japan, which reminded us of classic vintage workwear garments. The weave on the denim is compact which means you get a sturdy and durable material which will hold up over time.
The SW7 dungaree is a functional garment with handy pocket's, and has a loose fit meaning you’ll be able to easily move around while having enough space for a jumper underneath.
- Classic dungaree style but with a closer fit around the hips to avoid bagginess
- Straight leg, suitable for all body types
- Benthe is wearing a size 26. She is 174cm tall, has a 26.5” waist and 35.4″ hips
- Size up if you are in between sizes.
- 100% made on Blackhorse Lane, London
Fabric and trims
- 14.25oz right hand twill Denim from Japanese mill Kaihara
- 100% cotton
- Pocket bags and facings are made of 10oz cotton twill from Turkey
- BLA-branded copper-plated nickel buttons produced by YKK
- Matching dual duty thread by Coats (polyester core with cotton outer)
- Brand labels are woven in Wales by GB Labels
- Recycled denim swing tags are pressed by our neighbour Baddeley Brothers(compost them)
- The swing tag twine is hemp, so can be composted or reused