SE7 NAVY FAIRISLE KNITRegular price £145.83
A traditional all over Fairisle jumper in Scottish Supersoft wool in classic navy.
This classic crew neck jumper is a collaboration with UK manufacturers, and made with Scottish Supersoft wool which gives a Shetland look but with a softer handle.
- Medium gauge knit can be worn under jackets or over a t-shirt
- Pattern is an adaptation of traditional Shetland designs
- Ribbed cuff and hem to guarantee a snug fit
- Inherently unisex due to the cut and purpose
- Wil is wearing a size M. He is 168cm tall and weighs 70kg.
- Benthe is wearing a size M. She is 177cm (5’8”) tall, has a 26” waist and 37.5″ hips
- Fits true to size,
Fabric and Trims:
- Yarn was spun by Rennie in Scotland
- Sweater knitted by Harley in Scotland
- Still has the sheep smell, but isn’t an itchy feeling wool
- Knit finish is soft, but does have a hairy appearance
- Blackhorse Lane Ateliers branded label on the internal back neck.